Monday, October 14, 2013

Yeah!!!!! Monday Made It!!!!!!!

I love the second Monday of the month!  I look so forward to linking up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made it!!! 



I have two Monday Made Its today.  I can only claim that I made one of them.  My supremely talented sister in law Lori at "Wonderopolis" made the others for me!!

#1
My daughter, Abby, turned three and I love making custom invites and party favors for each of my kids.  I like to  make as much of their party décor as possible, but with teaching and managing my home and family, it gets crunchy. So, I made these two things and treat bags!!
 

 


 This is my oldest daughter making cupcakes for her sister.  We used that new Pillsbury happy birthday funfetti icing in colors.  We chose purple for Sophia the First!! 
 
Here is my tiny birthday girl!  She rarely ever sits still for a pic!!!  She is wearing #2 of my Monday Made Its!!
 
#2
My Sister-in-law, Lori, has started embroidery and making bows and a host of other creative endeavors.  I am fortunate that she allows my kids to model her latest creations! 
She whipped up this little birthday shirt in like a half hour!!  Hair bow too!!
 
 
 These two are precious.  Shed been planning this  one for a while.  Abby will wear this to her preschool entrance evaluation!!!
 These are my babies Halloween shirts.  We are Disney Freaks around this house and everyone knows it.  Lori saw this on her embroidery sites she visits.    She said "get the patterns and the shirts and I'll make them up!"  My oldest has already worn hers to school and everyone loved it!!
 
 
Her blog "Wonderopolis" will be up an running soon so you can see all the wonderful things she and my brother can create!!
 
Those are my MMI's...Can't wait to see what you link up!!!
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Great creations! I like making corker bows too. Thanks for sharing and good luck with your blog!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister in law told me she puts them on a dowel rod and BAKES them to make the corkers. is that really how its done? That is crazy, but I love them!!!

      Delete
  2. So creative! My best friend has an embroidery machine and he embroidered everything in sight. I was sad when he sold it.
    Your babies are precious!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that party decor you created! Super cute! So is that daughter of yours! I love that purple frosting---I used it in my classroom today on some giant cupcakes I made {will be blogging about that soon}. Also, those Disney shirts are adorable!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Monday Made It! That sure is some precious little girls!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!