Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Appy Hour is HERE!!!!! My first linky!!!

To kick off this weekly linky party, I am going to start off with one of my favorite apps to use in instruction, the Show Me app
 
 
 
Click on the icon to be taken to the Showme.com webpage.  This FREE app is versatile and allows students to be able to show their work and begin working on something else.  They are able to show their work and wait for me to circulate to them.  Then I can see their work in action.  While they are waiting for me, they can play another math app/game to reinforce computation skills.  I like Sushi Monster from Scholastic
 
 
Even though my four year old can't do computation, she likes this app and with my help she can be successful. 
 
I hope you link up with me so we can get more than instructional apps in classrooms!!!
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!