Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Halloween Multiplication Task Cards...

Have you ever made something more difficult than it had to be?  I do this all the time, literally all the time!  I had started these task cards back in JUNE!  I love holiday themed products and it was one of the first things I started working on when I entered the BIZNIS world of TPT.  Well, I wanted the questions to be just right (which is why I am struggling with literacy task cards) and I most certainly don't want to infringe copyrights...SSOOOOOO, I just put it away and decided to work on it later. 

Then today, later came knocking on my classroom door and I needed task cards to play a game of scoot.  BUT, we have been working on computation fluency and I wanted to honor that so I changed "Scoot", to "Mozy Along and Work At Your Own Pace" (MAWAYOP...I don't think any acronym could be applied to that :))  Anywho, the kids liked working in that atmosphere and loved helping one another work through the standard algorithm for multiplication.  I was crabby today and didn't take any pictures, but we will play again because we didn't get finished today and I will include pictures of students doing what students are supposed to be doing...workin'!  

Here is the product and it will be 50% off for the first 24 hours of posting. 




xoxo
Tobi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!