Friday, October 25, 2013

Series #2 Halloween Multiplication 2 digit times 2 digit Task Cards



I love me some task cards.  It's one of the first purchases I made on TPT!!  I love their versatility more than anything!!!  I like handing them out for exit slips!  Quick and dirty assessment and I know where you are!!!  Plus, I can give different ones to different kiddos and no one can CHEAT!! 
Here is the 2 digit times 2 digit set I created for the season.  This accompanies my multi digit times 1 digit set.  Yes, I do plan to bundle them for a lower price!!!


My kids loved the first set and are looking forward to this set on Monday!  They saw me working on them today at recess.  They said, "Mrs. Sadler, you make the cutest things!!!"

Tobi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!