Sunday, October 13, 2013

Shearerly Sadler is Having A SALE!!!!!!!

I feel like I am now are part of the teacher blogging community!  I am throwing a sale at Shearerly Sadler 4th Grade on Teachers Pay Teachers!

 
 
I just added a new product that my students L-O-V-E with a large puffy heart love!!!  They ask to play this game EVERYDAY!   No lyin'!!
 
 
 
I am so grateful to each one of you that is following this little blog.  I started this blog because it looked like a cool thing to do, but I love all the connections I have made so far and all the different things I have learned!  Deb Hansen, thank you for all the exposure you have given me on your blog, that has meant the world to me! 
 


Tobi :) Shearer-ly Sadler 4th Grade

5 comments:

  1. Hey! You're in KY? I lived there for 3 short months when I was 11. We were in Maysville.

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Maysville...I worked at a summer camp near there. Ill bet it was the most awesome three months of your whole life :)

      Delete
  2. I like reading your post!!! Keep up the good work!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie...its written like I was accepting an academy award wasn't it?!?!?! I just read it and giggled a little. I lean toward the dramatic a little bit :) Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. Awww...how very sweet of you! Actually, I'm just trying to pay it forward... I don't consider myself a big blog by any means, and I've been helped along the way by some wonderful "big-time-blogs" - Christi Fultz, Nicole Shelby, Jennifer Findley, and Diane from 5th in the Middle. I've found the blogging world to be wonderfully supportive! :)
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!