Monday, March 3, 2014

Currently...MARCH!!!

 Hello Friends!
I am linking up today at my friend Farley's Currently Linky.  I haven't been here for a while but I have a new computer and life is far more productive now and I want to be on here tooling around! 
 
 
 
I am listening to the following on my husband's tv upstairs while I am in the den on the couch in front of a crackling fire!  Feet are up and I am loving life right now...even though that as I am typing this my 20 month old son is waking up screaming his head off...
 
I am loving another snow day...Day 14...That my friends is no lie. 14 days of school spent at home on the couch or playing in the snow!  This is the most we have missed due to weather in my 14 year teaching career.  Luckily my district already goes over the state mandated days of attendance so prayerfully we can get some of this time cancelled.  Students can get out early but teachers are still on contract for 176 days...
 
I am thinking about my blog and TPT store...I am 8 followers away from breaking 100 at TPT and 19 away from breaking 100 on my blog.  I am going to do a special giveaway and other celebrations when I reach that milestone, so now I am reaching out to you fine people to motivate and educate me on how to snag some more wonderful followers..I know I need to "get out there more" bloggily speaking of course.  More linkys, more social media...That I am sure would be a good start!
 
I broke my foot on February 1 and I have been in a walking boot since that time.  I WANT OUT OF THE WALKING BOOT!!!!  I had to do this pseudo run skip combo the other day at school.  The students in the hall were amazed at how fast I could go in this big ol' thing.  I was to I have to admit, but I am so over it....I fell in the mud on a warmish day after a big snow so everyone assumes I fell on the ice.  I just agree with them now. 
 
 
I really need a new blog design.  I am getting ready to go premium seller over at TPT and the old blog design needs a facelift.  I did do the design myself and am very very proud of it...So, if you are a blog designer and want to help me freshen up my blog...leave me a comment...
 
 
If you are the first to guess what those three mean, then you will get a free item of your choice from my store...I was fit as fiddle before I had kids (if that helps you out at all)  Leave me a comment!!!
 
This was a really fun linky!  Especially the last question!!! 
 
Have a wonderful evening and a spectacular tomorrow!!!
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love designing blogs! I'm not a super amazing blog designer (yet! haha) but I'd be willing to try and design one for you if you are interested! If so, let me know! beyondthegradebook12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things you are looking forward to wearing ang looking good in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, only if I can get out of this walking boot and working out daily. Its depressing to look in the mirror right now and also knowing I can't do much about it for another couple weeks. That's only if he clears me for activity. I eat all the time right now and that's not helping. Feels like a hamster in a wheel :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!