Thursday, February 27, 2014

Crazy Wild and Wonderful...

 Those are three words that pretty much sum up my life these days.  I have a gazillion pics of things I have been doing in the classroom that I so badly want and need to share with you all.  Particularly because I am proud of how much I have grown as a teacher in the last year and a half and how that growth has affected my students. 
 
BUT!!!  That will have to be a weekend post because it is like almost midnight my time and Ia was late to school this morning and cannot be late again.  So, here is what I want to share with you tonight.  I put up my sale just this afternoon because as you can read in the title of this post, life is crazy wild wonderful!  I didn't have class tonight so I snuck off to my classroom (put hubs in charge of kids and took care of much needed work to be done at school).  If you purchase tonight or tomorrow for that matter, I will send you a free item of your choice from my store. No strings attached my friends.  Just my little way of saying thanks for following my little blog and following my little TPT store.  I am just about to 100 followers in both places and for me that is a huge milestone and I will be holding a little weeklong celebration!!!  Stay tuned because I am almost there folks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!