Sunday, December 8, 2013
Hey All!  Happy Sunday! 
I hope you are warm and snug wherever you are!  We got some ice last night...I was not expecting this and at 7 this morning when the pelting of ice on my bedroom window woke me up...I panicked and got in the four wheel drive and braved ice to get to the store.  I was out of home essentials...Oreo cookies, Nestle Quik and was running low on TP. In a house of five people (three of those are oreo cookie hounds and chocolate milk-a-holics), you DO NOT RUN OUT OF THOSE THINGS!!!

My hubs did a little decorating before the ice hit...
 He made those trees...didn't even google how to do it!  I am so proud of him!!!
 
 
This is the view of the ice from my front porch...It looks beautiful but it was scary driving in it for sure!
 
So while I was staying home the rest of the day, I was doing my blog stalking reading and stumbled up this cute little switcheroo with a freebie and a giveaway!  Check out Deb and Joey have got cooked up!!!
 
 
The writing bulletin board and the craftivity are enough alone to get me reading!!!
 
Have a great evening and a wonderful tomorrow!!!


1 comments:

  1. How did I miss this on Sunday?! Thanks so much for the shout-out on my/Joey's blog swap! :)
    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!