Sunday, December 8, 2013
Hello!!!  I wanted to introduce you to the Melonheadz version of ME!!!!  Nikki over at Melonheadz Illustrating in conjunction with HoneyBunch Blog Design whipped her up for me!  I just love her so much!  She is even holding a laptop in her hand because I am forever trying to work on the go...I have three kids, a dog and a husband, a home to keep up, a classroom to keep up with, students to manage, papers to grade and the list goes on.  I have to literally walk around with the laptop in my hands and move it from room to room to get anything put together for TPT or to blog...The life of a busy momwifeteacher!!!!
Anywho...Thanks to Nikki for getting this together for me and for enduring my emails!  Love ya girl!!!



Graphics by Melonheads KG fonts

2 comments:

  1. Love your new you in graphics version! I am always dragging my laptop around too. I would take it in the shower with me if it wouldn't get ruined! Lol!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Melonheadz "mini-me"!! So cute! And I can totally related to walking around with a laptop, trying to manage it all! :)
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!