Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Currently...

I am a little late to the PARTAY, but its really better late than never at all I always say!!! 
I am so excited to link up with Farley for the December currently!  I wish I could hang with Farley sometime in real time...don't you?  I'd bet I'd be laughing my jingle bells off, ya know!!  I digress, back to the Currently!!!
Can I say how cute this month's currently is btw...I love the font, I love the graphics, I just love love love it!! 

t

I am listening to my dryer roll and our aquariums run water through the filters. My children are nestled all snug in their beds and no Farley, I don't judge you one bit because my four year old snug and warm in MY bed as I type this...However,  I am a white noise fanatic...Can't do total silence, it is almost frightening...Maybe it makes me feel alone or enclosed...I have no idea, but something like this or a ceiling fan must be on in my house at all times...I know, total weirdee...

I am loving that all my babies are asleep.  Sleep is like contraband in this house, well it is for hubs and me anyhow...My kids like to put it on embargo and refuse to take part in it most nights.  But, it might be time for me to sleep but I have blogging to do and its my motto "I can sleep later!"

So I am taking a personal day on Friday and alls I can say it "MIGHTY WOOT WOOT!!!!"  I am going to take everyone to their usual places and I am going to shop and drop!!!  I am going to get hubs and my little Abby finished and then pick up the smallish things for the rest of our immediate family!

I want to increase my blog followers and also followers to my TPT store  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Shearer-ly-Sadler-4th-Grade  I love blogging and selling on TPT, but I just can't see to do anything to raise my readership...If you want to help me then sign on to follow me on bloglovin and get to my store!!!

I need to finish my Christmas shopping which is the main reason for the personal day Friday.  I haven't been absent in a while so my kids were a little antsy today when I told them I would be out. 

Hubs and I haven't been married all that long, eight years, but we have a Christmas tradition...Each year we go and pick out a live tree.  This was not something we did when either of us were children, but it is something we wanted our children to remember and carry onto each of their families!  this year instead of buying a cut three, we are having one dug for us and will plant it outside our house after Christmas.  Hubs wants to leave a 2013 ornament on it all year round so we can collect these trees and photograph the kids next to them.  Sounds sweet huh?  I am really excited about doing this, and so is our oldest daughter.  She is four and has asked us numerous time where the Christmas tree is!!!  Shes so funny! 
So I am literally falling asleep atk to e keyboard, so night night and will talk with ya later!!



1 comments:

  1. I loved reading your currently - thanks for sharing!!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!