Sunday, April 6, 2014

Looky Looky at my classroom blog update!!!!!!!

So I got a little brave today and googled how to make a blog background…I found three web sources and played  around with them all.  I ended up using PowerPoint for the back ground of the classroom blog…I have to say, I think it turned out just darling if I must say so myself.  I will unveil it to my class tomorrow when they get to the classroom.  They love it when I get creative. Heck, I love it when I get creative.  I had so much fun doing it.  Click this link to check it out…Sadler’s Super Stars

Please leave me some love if you like it! 

5 comments:

  1. I love your classroom blog design!!! I seriously wish I could figure out how to do that, but I am not very patient. Bravo!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I also want to mention that I love your new polka dot background on THIS blog!
    Have a great week,
    Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tobi, that's fantastic!!! I have a class website, but I never thought to do it like a blog. I think I'd be too afraid of the comments the parents would make on it. YIKES! I already have to deal with needy, hovercraft parents....that would give them another place to vent and bother me. ; )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!