Sunday, April 6, 2014

I just downloaded and am using Windows Live Writer

I am just trying this out and so far, I think I kind of like it…I am trying to use different fonts to make Things more interesting to look at!  Found this Windows live writer from a blog post I was reading on bloglovin…I cannot remember, Faithful In First I think is the name of the blog…Any who, I know like three blog posts in one day!  I could be going crazy!!!

I liked the idea, really really liked the idea of being able to use the fonts on my computer in my blog posts!!!  Love it so far!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. it is the easiet thing to use and makes blogging easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was me, Janine from Faithful in First! I am glad you are trying it out. I am loving it so far, Have a great weekend and thinks for the shout out!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!