Friday, September 6, 2013

September Currently-

I hate that I missed August...but "I" missed August!  It blew right by me!  I never got to do my classroom reveal, I have only posted one time since school started.  I love my blog and I don't want to neglect it!  So, I have set aside one weekend day to blog.  Today is not it, its just Friday at school and I have a smidge of down time!  So I get to post Farley's Currently!!!!!  These are fun you should try it!
Here we go............................................
I am currently
Listening to our county 4-H agent explaining 4-H to these kids what the four h's mean and the colors.  They ended with the 4-H pledge and it took me back to a much simpler time when I was a summer 4-H staffer and I lived there and worked with kids all summer

Loving Friday!  Its my favorite day of the week, school week or summer week.  All fun stuff happens any where on a weekend day and Friday is the start of the weekend!

Thanking about pizza.  Since its Friday, I do not cook...Unless I have no money in the bank and then I cook :(  But, tonight I am not cooking and I want a big ol'supreme pizza from Papa Johns!!!

Wanting to buy some new graphics since we are beginning the holiday season.  I mean heck, walmart is already putting out Halloween and I have decided that Walmart decides the seasons of the year!  I have so many projects to cutify for TPT and then I have my TN store that I need to work on!

Needs to spend some time with my hubs.  He has a new detective assignment and he's not been home a lot.  I do appreciate how much he works, but I do miss getting to spend time with him.  I need some new clothes.  I never buy clothes for myself and my stuff is beginning to look shabby.  I need to start Christmas shopping now so that I don't end up like I do every  year...a midnite hour shopper

Some love for me...I am going to get a mani-pedi next weekend to work my way into my favorite season...Autumn.  I am going to up date my blog and then I want to put the feelers out there from some serious bloggers about what their blog is doing for them.  I am not sure what direction I am going with this.  I know some folks blog for a living, some for hobby, some for just fun.  I don't know what my blog's purpose is yet, so I want to know what some of my favorite bloggers are getting from the time they invest in their blogs.  I also want to have a girls weekend with my bestfriend.  She is so golden and wonderful and we never get to spend QT together.  But, she is the kind of Bestie that you can always pick up right where you left off with.  We talk daily but there is nothing like uninterrupted time with your BFF!!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need a pedicure and I would love a girl's weekend with my BFF! Have fun! :)

    Rachel
    A-B-Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a best friends weekend this weekend and I'm so excited! It's always good to take a break from all of this school stuff!

    Becky
    Lesson Plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your feeling about blogging. I want to keep my blog up to date but I seem like I can never get on top and caught up with all the other obligations. It is crazy to think Christmas isn't too far away. Maybe I need to start too!

    ~Bagby
    Math Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bloggy aspirations, hope you'll share your research ;)

    I just spent last weekend visiting with a college friend I haven't seen in ages, it was great. I made a promise to call all my close out of state girlfriends since I felt like I'm missing so much of their lives and she felt the same about me, just missed a lot.

    Have fun on your girly weekend away!

    Darnee
    Tales From Two 2nd Grade Classrooms

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!