Sunday, September 29, 2013

Perhaps I am behind the times...

UPDATE!!!  I got it fixed!!!  I have my facebook page fixed and it works like I wanted it to!!
Go over and check it out, like it and follow me please!!  I will try to get a fan freebie link on there by the weekend so if you like it, you can get access to freebies I make up, and sometimes, I just make stuff!!!

https://www.facebook.com/shearerlysadlerfourthgrade

I have been trying to set up a facebook page for Shearerly Sadler 4th Grade.  I have done so, but I have to be doing something wrong.  It looks NOTHING LIKE ANYONE ELSES...Well, anyone else that I follow anyway.  I set it up as a personal page, should I have done something different, should I have set it up as a business page?  I don't know.  If  you know something I don't, can you help a girl out?  I want it to look cool, I want for folks to be able to like my page or follow, which ever they want to do.  I want it to look like other really successful edubloggers.  I don't have a personal page and never have, so this facebook, twitter, instagram stuff is kindof daunting!  Trying to grow in the world of social media is tough and I just want to keep up :)

Here is a link to the facebook page.  Any suggestions would be awesome!!!

Thanks friends, you all are an awesome bunch!! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Your Facebook page is ADORABLE! You did a great job! I had such a hard time with my cover that I had to have my friend do it for me. Embarrassing!

    I feel the same as you--- trying to keep up is hard! I feel behind the times. I'm still a new blogger and my FB has only been open since July. It's been a lot of work trying to keep up.

    Yours does look different. But it's still super cute! Okay, so do the business page. Education is one of the choices. Click it and don't forget to go in and play with the settings. If you need any help just send an email teacher247@icloud.com. I'm happy to help! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much help at all, unfortunately. I piddled around with it over the summer and have what you see now if you go to my page, but like you, I feel that it's nowhere near where I want it to me. If you figure out how to add the button so people can like your page, let me know! (I know I should really invest some time in figuring it out, but who has that?!) :)
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!