Monday, September 23, 2013

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR A SLANT BOX!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED CAN YOU TELL!!!!!!!

The SLANT Box Exchange
 
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
 
You all have got to do this.  I have been waiting with baited breathe for these to open so I could sign up!  I hope you will sign up too!!  I need some teacher love!  My hubs says that he's already been to school...when I try to share with him my products I make for my teacher store he begrudgingly looks at all my cuteness I put into my store and then asks why I don't charge more :)  He's the police, they live in a black and white world! 
 
 OH well, I am super excited to meet my partners and getting to know some new folks out there in the colorful teaching world! 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!