Friday, July 19, 2013

Personalized dry erase boards

These were the easiest things...EVER!! 
I had these little frames 8x10, and I was just going to make these up for my team. Then I got the idea to make them in our school colors for every classroom in my building. Then I got sad for those folks without classrooms, but are still teachers. Every adult at Shearer Elementary School is a teacher! So I made one for everyone!  My wonderful principal agreed to purchase my supplies (very basic frames and dry erase markers) and print the inserts on our color copier. All I have to do is cut and insert. I'm super excited about these. I am going to promote my TPT store by sticking a label to the back of the frame. But hey, I did make 'em. 
I really think ill put this in my store as a customizable but I don't know what to charge for it. I was thinking 1.25. I'm still a back seller!!  Let me know what your thoughts are on this question and as usual , I appreciate your thoughts and direction as I grow in this blog eat blog cyber world. 😜

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Thanks for the great idea!!

    http://fintasticfourthgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you like them. I hung mine on the wall outside of my classroom door and it looks so cute! I know my kids will think nothing of it, but I will :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!