Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Classroom Decor Pack and New School Year Decoration...

So after deciding that I was going to do a color theme for my classroom this year, I created this and put it in my store just now!  The colors are my school colors, and that is where I get the name for my blog.  I work at Shearer Elementary so hence the name Shearer-ly Sadler...
Here is my décor pack

I worked so hard on this to make it just exactly what I wanted and then I remembered that not everyone needs the same things I do in my room so I made parts of it progammable.  I have been busy spray painting baskets and bin and finding ribbon and weaving that ribbon into baskets and bin.  I have got to get to school and laminate a bunch of this stuff I made.  I have been having so much fun with my new hobby that I nearly forgot that I have curriculum to plan...Those pesky new science standards don't unpack themselves!!!
Anywho...If you purchase this pack I hope you enjoy...I do plan on breaking some parts out and selling those as individual pieces...Not everyone needs everything in this package and I refuse to let anyone throw money away on things they don't need!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!