Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I need some blog help!

I have spent nearly the whole day looking for premade pinterest, teachers pay teachers and teachers notebook buttons on teachers pay teachers and I have yet to find them.  I know they exist, I just can't put my mouse pointer on them.  If you have some really cute  buttons and want to help me put some really cute buttons on my blog...I would appreciate it so very much!!!

UPDATE!!! thank you to those of you who offered your sweet help to get my buttons going! I found a tutorial so I could do it myself over at Jessica Stanfords blog and I figured it out...all but the email button.  That really takes you no where (RIGHT NOW)...So if you want to learn how to create buttons for your blog, pop on over there to Jessica's blog and click on her "techy things" link and she will walk you through!!!  Thanks again guys!!

1 comments:

  1. If you want some made for you, I can help! You can check out my blog and see what I have done for my "theme" :)

    Let me know!

    Amy
    www.3rdgrademadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!