Sunday, May 1, 2016

Teacher Appreciation!


 Being a teacher mom...I love me some teacher appreciation!  I don't usually get it much on the mom side of things.  When I do, I am over the moon!  As a teacher, I get it a little more often...parents are sweethearts and really pat you on the back often.  The kids read you like a book and know when to give the kind words you need to get to the end of the day...so, I want to give you a little teacher appreciation too...My TPT store will be on sale for the next few days and then I want to leave you with a little freebie...from me to you.  My little blog is chugging right along because you read it, you might even talk about it to your friends, you might even share the blogpost somewhere in the blogosphere.  So, thanks so much for that...I appreciate it and I appreciate you!  


1200 × 628
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzg5NeuKymIpZTN1bEVNMmowcGM/view?usp=sharing
Here is my freebie for you because, I appreciate you!

Much love to you all!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!