Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Getting a blog face lift people!!!

Well folks!  I am doing it!  I am getting  custom blog from an actual blog designer!  I am about get serious up in here!  I want this to be an all inclusive blog…I am a teacher and it is a major part of my life.  So the title of the blog will be changing but in such a way that no matter where I go, what grade or position where I might teach won’t affect the title or content of the blog.  So, if you have suggestions for the name of my blog, drop ‘em to me in the comments. 

The designer I chose is a teacher I follow on instagram.  Her name is Lindsey Paull.  Click her button here and check her out! 

L. Paull Designs for All

She is one of us!  A full time teacher, with a new husband and a life!  She is one busy girl but her blogs are awesome and she is really affordable!  I will let you know when the blog goes down for installation but that wouldn’t be until around labor day.  Until then, keep checking back weekly to see what I have going on this summer! 

 

Right now, I am plowing through 131 active engagement strategies, a new reading series and the incorporation of Lucy Caulkins units of studies AND the integration of the NGSS science standards.  Yes that’s right.  CCPS is going live with the NGSS this school year and based on the work the Clark County second grade team of Stacey, Lyngle, Cindy and myself, it is gonna be good! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!