Thursday, March 10, 2016
 So!  I had a pretty decently working laptop computer...until a liquid spill happened and well...you can probably tell what I am doing right now.  I am installing all my wonderful digital publishing stuff onto a new computer.  And let me tell you, there is nothing more frustrating to me than Windows 10 and the changes to all the easy things I was used to on Windows 7...which is what makes me want a mac more than ever...well, I guess there is the Mrs. Sadler's Savings Plan...Don't think the Mac would have magically shielded itself from the spill, but I am sure hooking up a new Mac is not nearly as frustrating as hooking everything back up on a new operating system that is so drastically different than its predecessor.  

I have some new news....I am BACK IN SCHOOL!!!   I have been for about three semesters.  But I know for sure I have found the exact right fit for me...Certified Elementary School Counselor.  And to throw some really yummy frosting on that dream cake, where I live, school counselors can now hold the title of Registered Play Therapist or RPT for short.  (I do love letters behind my name.)  Then when the reality hits that I might leave the classroom, I get a pain in my heart that I can't quite explain...

Last but MOST CERTAINLY NOT LEAST!  My second graders took their MAP assessment today.  This is their Measures of Annual Progress Assessment and they take it three times a year.  Today on the math portion, my kids brought the lighting, rain and thunder!  The worked so hard and did their absolute best.  I was never more proud of a group of my students than I was today.  Felt good to see some really hard work pay off for all of us!  Now onto our student growth assessments for the teacher evaluation system.  Its just a piece of the puzzle.  But, one that I am focused on getting a good score!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!