Saturday, January 4, 2014

New product, a little bit O Wow and life as I knew it...

 
 First for the little bit O Wow...my blog has been viewed 3700 times.  Now, I am sure I am responsible for like 1700 of those, but OMG!!!  That's a heckuva lotta views right?!?!? 
 
Also, another little bit O Wow, I was asked to guest blog over at All Things Upper Elementary!  I am so excited!  Now, I am stressing over what I will share with their readers! 
 
SSSSOOOOOOO...Let me secondly apologize for being MIA from my blog for almost a month.  I have been going through a really tough time, family speaking, but never fear!  There are different seasons in a persons life and there are also things in this life that stop a person in their tracks and have them taking inventory of all things in their lives they value most.  I am in a season where my life as I knew it for a very long time was brought to a screeching halt.  It was a good thing this happened because it has done nothing but brought me closer to my husband and children and made me a better child of God.  I can't share the gories, but just hug the people you love the most extra tight and give thanks that they love you back! 
 
Which brings me to a new product...(That was a horrible segue really)  Anywho...I have like 20 products started and either no time to work on any of them or no clue what real direction I want to go with them.  But, I made myself finish this one so I could put something in my store.  I think there might be cobwebs over at the Shearerly Sadler 4th Grade TPT shop its been so long since I have posted a new product.  But as always, my products are  50% off during the first 24 hours of posting!!  I love this game series...
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Human-Vs-Calculator-Division-Version-1044252
 
This game is a game of speed and accuracy and a real brain test for those basic division facts.  You need 3 players, a human, a calculator (run by a human) and a score keeper.
The score keeper flips the cards and the human tries to formulate the answer to the problem before the calculator.  If they do, they get a point, if they don't the calculator gets the point.  In the event of a tie, both get a point.  Each round runs for ten minutes. 
My students beg for this game so it is always in a center during my guided math time. 
Click on the pic to pick one up for half off while you can!!
 
Well my friends, it is time to bid you farewell for the evening...tomorrow is my last day of break unless Kentucky freezes over Monday and Tuesday (which according to my mother and the weather man, it could)  Have a wonderful rest of your weekend and a great week ahead!
 
Shearerly Sadler 4th Grade

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tobi! Congratulations on being invited to guest blog over at ATUE! Hopefully it will lead even more teachers to finding your great blog! Also, I am sorry to hear of the tough times you've had over the last month - I had noticed that your posts had dropped off quite a bit, so I was wondering if something was going on in your life...I most certainly will give my family an extra hug tonight - with your words in mind when I do so! Take care,
    Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a great bloggy buddy Deb! I am sending a hug across the miles to you! I am trying to set aside a day to blog but finding the days to do that are kind of difficult. Wait till you read my latest post...I should be sedated!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!