Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I love new teachers!!!



One of the best things about my job as a 13 year teacher (I'm not a veteran until I hit the 20 year mark) is new baby teachers!!!  I have had 2 of the most awesome student teachers ever, a teacher intern (who is now the preschool teacher of my daughters) and I have hired a few as a school council member!  I love how every year, they just get better and better.  I read Kayla Roots blog and she just passed her praxis and is completing her student teaching and I have fallen in love with some of her products.  I think based on her project work alone, I would hire her if I was a principal or she interviewed for my council!  She is having a celebratory giveaway over at her blog...This is what you could win!  I have entered because I am such a digital graphics NERD!!!

Here is link to the giveaway!

It has one day left!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!