Saturday, June 29, 2013

I ❤ dollar tree and dollar general!!!


Here
Ok, I never have really done theme colors in my classroom before but enter the blog world and you will find a whole new and wonderful place where classrooms are beautiful and organized!!  They are cute and crafty. Here are my dollar tree purchases for this year!  My colors are blue, black n gray so you'll have to
Imagine the pink baskets are black until my hubs gets home with my plastic paint!  I'll update after I get everything repainted.
Ok. So I got all my painting done and found that I really like this crafting thing. 
Here are my new baskets. I used valspar semi gloss black paint for plastic that hubs got at lowes it worked great and cleans up really well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments as I grow in the blog world!!!